Arterial Dual 560mm Water-Box – Black
Arterial is a dedicated high-end water-cooling enclosure with a distribution plate which integrates the reservoir, pump tops and pump covers. It fits dual 85mm thick 560mm radiators, push pull fans and a dual D5 configuration in series. The flow layout has the pumps right before the outlet to the system, then returning from the system the flow splits into parallel and runs through both radiators at the same time, then back to the reservoir. The reservoir volume is large to make filling easier and there is an internal and external fill port. The inlet and outlet are on both the inside and outside of the enclosure allowing for three different potential connection points, the rear of the flight case and both sides. All components are CNC machined, the manifold is built from cast acrylic and the enclosure from 6061 aluminum with billet structural sections and 3mm sheet for the outer panels. The fasteners are stainless steel.
Specifications & Features:
- Singularity Computers Water-cooling Integration.
- Integrated Reservoir, D5 Pump Top, D5 Pump Cover, Fill-port, and half of the cooling loop.
- Cost savings due to water-cooling component integration.
- Designed so that the integration does not restrict compatibility.
- All components CNC machined from a solid block of material.
- Built from 6061 Aluminum and Cast Acrylic.
- All stainless-steel fasteners.
- Uses gaskets instead of O-rings for increase durability.
- Fits 2x 560mm 85mm thick radiators with push pull fans.
- Adjustable radiator mounts to align the radiator ports to the integrated liquid cooling ports.
- The Reservoir is designed for easy filling and air removal.
- External and internal fill port for easy access.
- The entire manifold glows with the addition of an LED Strip.
- Modder friendly, no rivets, low component count, easy to assemble and disassemble.
- Aquaero 6 LT mounting holes on bottom panel.
- Crossflow airflow design with extra ventilation on rear and top panels.
- Inlet and Outlet ports on both side panels and directly from the manifold.
- Cable routing hole on both side panels.
- Arterial Water-box Enclosure.
- Fill Port.
- Drain Port.
- D5 Pump Tops. X2.
- D5 Pump Covers Black. x2.
- D5 O-rings. X2.
- SC Stop Fittings. X2.
- Acrylic Side Panel Window. X1.
- 50cm 5V D-RGB LED Strip. X1.
|Dimensions||400 × 780 × 180 mm|
Height: 730mm. Width: 330mm. Depth: 185mm.
Questions and answers of the customers
Q Can the enclosure above the distro plate be changed to remove the venting slats and drilled for 4... answer nowAsked by Curtis Andrist on January 18, 2021 10:27 pmAnswered by the admin
Yes, we can do this. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will set up a custom order for you.
Q What are the exact dimensions of the case? The specs mention 35mm thick, but surely that's a typo... answer nowAsked by Rémi on January 8, 2021 8:16 amAnswered by the admin
The correct dimensions are: Height: 730mm. Width: 330mm. Depth: 185mm. We will get this updated on the site.
Q Thank you for your answer regarding the EU stocking. How can I know which retailers will have the... answer nowAsked by Pedro Sombreireiro on December 28, 2020 10:25 pmAnswered by the admin
No problem :) HighFlow will be taking on some stock, I am discussing with them now.
Personally, I would prefer a crossflow config otherwise the radiators might be close enough to fight against each other a little bit. If you are running sub 1200rpm fans then I would consider both as intake.
Q Will this reach the European market? I'm super interested in this waterbox, but I'm living in Por... answer nowAsked by Pedro Sombreireiro on December 28, 2020 7:01 amAnswered by the admin
We will discuss stocking Arterial with our European Retailers. It will take a few weeks before it is in stock though.