Arterial is a dedicated high-end water-cooling enclosure with a distribution plate which integrates the reservoir, pump tops and pump covers. It fits dual 85mm thick 560mm radiators, push pull fans and a dual D5 configuration in series. The flow layout has the pumps right before the outlet to the system, then returning from the system the flow splits into parallel and runs through both radiators at the same time, then back to the reservoir. The reservoir volume is large to make filling easier and there is an internal and external fill port. The inlet and outlet are on both the inside and outside of the enclosure allowing for three different potential connection points, the rear of the flight case and both sides. All components are CNC machined, the manifold is built from cast acrylic and the enclosure from 6061 aluminum with billet structural sections and 3mm sheet for the outer panels. The fasteners are stainless steel.
D5 Pumps not included.
Frequently Bought Together
Specifications & Features:
- Singularity Computers Water-cooling Integration.
- Integrated Reservoir, D5 Pump Top, D5 Pump Cover, Fill-port, and half of the cooling loop.
- Cost savings due to water-cooling component integration.
- Designed so that the integration does not restrict compatibility.
- All components CNC machined from a solid block of material.
- Built from 6061 Aluminum and Cast Acrylic.
- All stainless-steel fasteners.
- Uses gaskets instead of O-rings for increase durability.
- Fits 2x 560mm 85mm thick radiators with push pull fans.
- Adjustable radiator mounts to align the radiator ports to the integrated liquid cooling ports.
- The Reservoir is designed for easy filling and air removal.
- External and internal fill port for easy access.
- The entire manifold glows with the addition of an LED Strip.
- Modder friendly, no rivets, low component count, easy to assemble and disassemble.
- Crossflow airflow design with extra ventilation on rear and top panels.
- Inlet and Outlet ports on both side panels and directly from the manifold.
- Cable routing hole on both side panels.
- Arterial Water-box Enclosure.
- Fill Port.
- Drain Port.
- D5 Pump Tops. X2.
- D5 Pump Covers Black. x2.
- D5 O-rings. X2.
- SC Stop Fittings. X2.
- Acrylic Side Panel Window. X1.
- 50cm 5V D-RGB LED Strip. X1.
Download ManualArterial Manual 1.4 Arterial Liquid Cooling System Layout 2.1
|Dimensions||400 × 780 × 180 mm|
Height: 730mm. Width: 330mm. Depth: 185mm.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Questions and answers of the customers
Q Hi, I looked at your manual and I have a few questions: 1. I assume the measurements are mm (mi... answer nowAsked by Sebastian on July 30, 2021 2:01 pmAnswered by the admin
Yes the measurements are all in millimetres we will update this. The exact external dimensions are: 776mm x 370mm x 184mm. My weight estimate would be roughly 20kg. Let me know if you need any further info. Thanks.
Q do you offer a turn key version? pumps/rads/qdc/power answer nowAsked by Tim Kennedy on July 21, 2021 6:11 pmAnswered by the admin
Yes, I could give you a quote for this, contact us at [email protected].
Q Are there any pictures/videos of this water box including radiators and tubing, preferrably while... answer nowAsked by Sebastian on July 21, 2021 8:02 amAnswered by the admin
Hello there, So far we have only put up this project which was a custom quad 560mm version with the distribution plate, you can check it out here
We are going to do more on it soon because we have a new 360mm version coming out.
Q Are smaller options for this available? Say 2 x 240 or 2 x 420? answer nowAsked by Harry Gann on July 19, 2021 4:50 pmAnswered by the admin
We are currently working on a smaller dual 360mm version of Arterial which will be launched within a couple of weeks.
Q Any manual or pictures/ diagrams to visualise the flow path of the liquid? answer nowAsked by Huy on June 16, 2021 3:06 amAnswered by the admin
Yes, please refer to this manual if you would like to know more regarding the flow path.