From the people who brought you the first ever PC Chassis liquid cooling integration, we now bring you Wraith. In development for the past 2 years since the release of Spectre, Wraith has all of the features of Spectre but in a smaller Mini-ITX Mini-DTX form factor. Now you can fit the most extreme components on the market into a very small space and have the ultimate in liquid cooling. Integrated cooling components include the Reservoir, D5 Pump Top, D5 Pump Cover, Fill Port, Drain Port and over half of the cooling loop. Integration and compatibility do not have to work against each other when you have more than a decade of experience building extreme liquid cooled systems. From a combination of statistics and experience we have created a port layout which will not inhibit compatibility or your creativity. Wraith has a cable cover so that stock cables can be used in a clean configuration, custom cables are not necessary. Despite its compact size Wraith can fit full sized GPUs, 2x 240mm radiators, 13x 2.5” drives and even a 3.5” drive and more. The case is designed to be modified and every component can be completely disassembled. As always we look forward to seeing your creativity with our design.
Singularity Computers created the first chassis with liquid cooling integration. Wraith has an integrated Reservoir, Pump Top, Pump Cover and half of the cooling loop. This means that you do not have to purchase these components or install them which reduces costs and particularly build time. Fill and drain ports are also integrated to simplify filling and draining your loop. Many performance optimizations are included with the integrated components. The integrated liquid cooling system has been designed with fluid dynamics in mind and the thick aluminium panels allow for extra heat dissipation from the radiators.
Created with a manufacturing process used in industries such as aerospace. All components are carved from a solid block of material with extreme precision. 6061 aluminum, cast acrylic and stainless steel. Manifold technology developed for Spectre 2.0 with gaskets, stainless steel fasteners and thread inserts. Every case is carefully assembled and tested by a team of experts.
- Singularity Computers Liquid Cooling Integration.
- Integrated Reservoir, D5 Pump Top, D5 Pump Cover, Fill Port, Drain Port and half of the cooling loop.
- The second commercially available case with an integrated manifold, designed exclusively for liquid cooling.
- Significant cost savings due to liquid cooling component integration.
- Designed so that the integration does not restrict compatibility.
- All components CNC machined from a solid block of material.
- Built from 6061 Anodized Aluminum, Cast Acrylic and Stainless Steel.
- Aluminum is Anodized for the most durable and resistant finish.
- All stainless-steel fasteners.
- Uses gaskets instead of O-rings for increase durability.
- Fits 2x 240mm 30mm thick radiators.
- Adjustable radiator mounts to align the radiator ports to the integrated liquid cooling ports.
- The Reservoir is designed for easy filling and air removal.
- The Drain Port is at the lowest point for effective and easy draining of the loop.
- External fill port for easy access, internal drain port so that drain valve does not protrude from the case.
- 13x 2.5” and 1x 3.5” drive capacity.
- Two mounting configurations for the 2.5” drives, one for aesthetics and the other for maximum capacity.
- Vertical GPU Mount.
- The entire manifold glows with the addition of a single LED Strip.
- Front lighting feature.
- Cable shroud means custom cables are not necessary.
- Modder friendly, no rivets, low component count, easy to assemble and disassemble.
- Fits full length and ultra-wide GPUs
- Motherboard Form Factor: Mini-ITX , Mini-DTX
- Case Dimensions: 407mm x 407mm x 170mm (including legs)
- Package Dimensions: 450mm x 450mm x 230mm
- Case Weight: 7kg
- Case Packaged Weight: 8kg.
- Expansion Slots: x2
- Storage: 2.5″ x13, 3.5” x1.
- PSU Compatibility: SFX, SFX-L.
- Radiator Top: 240mm x30mm.
- Radiator Front: 240mm x30mm.
- Maximum GPU Length: 300mm.
- Maximum GPU Thickness: 2 slots.
- Maximum GPU Width: Fits the widest GPUs.
- Maximum PSU Length: 170mm With ITX Motherboards. 100mm With DTX Motherboards.
- Maximum CPU Cooler Height: 130mm
- Front Panel I/O: Vandal Switch 16mm.
- Fittings compatibility: G1/4″ BSPP Standard.
- Fittings: Click herefor more details
Wraith Bitspower Fittings List90 Degree Single: x8.
Hard line Compression: x10.
Extension 15mm: x2.
Adjustable Aqualink Pipe 1 (22-31mm): x2.
Mini D-Plug: x3.
Female to Female Multi Transfer Adapter: x2.
Mini Valve: x1.
- Pump compatibility: All D5 Pumps (Pump Not Included).
- Vertical GPU Mount: Included with High Quality Ribbon Cable.
- Materials: 6061 Alloy, Acrylic, Stainless Steel.
- Manufacturing Process: CNC Router, CNC Mill, CNC Lathe.
- Wraith Case.
- D5 Pump Top.
- D5 Pump Cover.
- D5 O-Ring.
- Fill Port.
- Drain Port. (Needs Valve).
- Stop Fittings x2.
- Power Cord Internal Extension Cable.
- Vertical GPU Mount With Ribbon Cable.
- Acrylic Side Panel Window.
- RGB LED Strips.
- D5 Pump.
- Power Supply.
- Power Supply External Cable.
ManualDownload Wraith Manual Download Wraith Liquid Cooling System Layout
WarrantyDownload Wraith Warranty
|Dimensions||450 × 450 × 230 mm|
Mini ITX – Standard, latest DTX version
|Wraith Bitspower Fittings List||
90 Degree Single: x8.
Questions and answers of the customers
Q On this build, where does the PSU mount to? Also, is there a certain size/type PSU that is requir... answer nowAsked by Cosmic on April 10, 2020 1:31 pmAnswered by the admin
Wraith fits SFX and SFX-L PSUs. Currently the most powerful I know of is the SilverStone 800W SFX-L but Silverstone also has a 1000W version coming. Corsair also has one the SF750.
Q I noticed the vertical GPU support only has allowed 2 slot GPU's what about those of us who run 2... answer nowAsked by Phil on March 3, 2020 3:42 pmAnswered by the admin There is some space for overhang but the GPU will come close to the side panel window so liquid cooling is definitely preferable because airflow will become restricted. Once the air cooler is removed the only extra height should be on the rear IO plate which can overhang by up to 25mm
Q I purchased the Mini DTX variant, if at a later point i upgrade and I can only get a mini-itx boa... answer nowAsked by Kevin on February 25, 2020 2:35 pmAnswered by the admin Yes the Mini DTX version is fully backwards compatible with ITX, it uses the same motherboard tray
Q is there any way that the pcie riser cable bracket could come positioned in the front pcie expans... answer nowAsked by tomai yeoman on February 22, 2020 11:53 pmAnswered by the admin Due to the case being ITX we only allowed for a single PCIE device. We can add the holes for you for the second vertical GPU mount if you put this in the notes of your order. I would be interested to know how you will be running the second device.
Q Since you have Specture 2.0 in white, is this coming for wraith? answer nowAsked by Ryan on February 6, 2020 2:13 pmAnswered by the admin
We can do Wraith in white for an extra cost ($100) now, We would custom paint it for you. Currently we don't have a plan to immediately launch it but possibly within a couple of months.