ETA: 5 weeks until shipping.
From the people who brought you the first ever PC Chassis liquid cooling integration, we now bring you Wraith. In development for the past 2 years since the release of Spectre, Wraith has all of the features of Spectre but in a smaller Mini-ITX Mini-DTX form factor. Now you can fit the most extreme components on the market into a very small space and have the ultimate in liquid cooling. Integrated cooling components include the Reservoir, D5 Pump Top, D5 Pump Cover, Fill Port, Drain Port and over half of the cooling loop. Integration and compatibility do not have to work against each other when you have more than a decade of experience building extreme liquid cooled systems. From a combination of statistics and experience we have created a port layout which will not inhibit compatibility or your creativity. Wraith has a cable cover so that stock cables can be used in a clean configuration, custom cables are not necessary. Despite its compact size Wraith can fit full sized GPUs, 2x 240mm radiators, 13x 2.5” drives and even a 3.5” drive and more. The case is designed to be modified and every component can be completely disassembled. As always we look forward to seeing your creativity with our design.
Singularity Computers created the first chassis with liquid cooling integration. Wraith has an integrated Reservoir, Pump Top, Pump Cover and half of the cooling loop. This means that you do not have to purchase these components or install them which reduces costs and particularly build time. Fill and drain ports are also integrated to simplify filling and draining your loop. Many performance optimizations are included with the integrated components. The integrated liquid cooling system has been designed with fluid dynamics in mind and the thick aluminium panels allow for extra heat dissipation from the radiators.
Created with a manufacturing process used in industries such as aerospace. All components are carved from a solid block of material with extreme precision. 6061 aluminum, cast acrylic and stainless steel. Manifold technology developed for Spectre 2.0 with gaskets, stainless steel fasteners and thread inserts. Every case is carefully assembled and tested by a team of experts.
- Singularity Computers Liquid Cooling Integration.
- Integrated Reservoir, D5 Pump Top, D5 Pump Cover, Fill Port, Drain Port and half of the cooling loop.
- The second commercially available case with an integrated manifold, designed exclusively for liquid cooling.
- Significant cost savings due to liquid cooling component integration.
- Designed so that the integration does not restrict compatibility.
- All components CNC machined from a solid block of material.
- Built from 6061 Anodized Aluminum, Cast Acrylic and Stainless Steel.
- Aluminum is Anodized for the most durable and resistant finish.
- All stainless-steel fasteners.
- Uses gaskets instead of O-rings for increase durability.
- Fits 2x 240mm 30mm thick radiators.
- Adjustable radiator mounts to align the radiator ports to the integrated liquid cooling ports.
- The Reservoir is designed for easy filling and air removal.
- The Drain Port is at the lowest point for effective and easy draining of the loop. RGB/UV Lighting.
- External fill port for easy access, internal drain port so that drain valve does not protrude from the case.
- 13x 2.5” and 1x 3.5” drive capacity.
- Two mounting configurations for the 2.5” drives, one for aesthetics and the other for maximum capacity.
- Vertical GPU Mount.
- The entire manifold glows with the addition of a single LED Strip.
- Front lighting feature.
- Cable shroud means custom cables are not necessary.
- Modder friendly, no rivets, low component count, easy to assemble and disassemble.
- Fits full length and ultra-wide GPUs
- Motherboard Form Factor: Mini-ITX , Mini-DTX
- Case Dimensions: 407mm x 407mm x 170mm (including legs)
- Package Dimensions: 450mm x 450mm x 230mm
- Case Weight: 7kg
- Case Packaged Weight: 8kg.
- Expansion Slots: x2
- Storage: 2.5″ x13, 3.5” x1.
- PSU Compatibility: SFX, SFX-L.
- Radiator Top: 240mm x30mm.
- Radiator Front: 240mm x30mm.
- Maximum GPU Length: 300mm.
- Maximum GPU Thickness: 2 slots.
- Maximum GPU Width: Fits the widest GPUs.
- Maximum PSU Length: 170mm
- Maximum CPU Cooler Height: 130mm
- Front Panel I/O: Vandal Switch 16mm.
- Fittings compatibility: G1/4″ BSPP Standard.
- Fittings: Click herefor more details
Wraith Bitspower Fittings List90 Degree Single: x8.
Hard line Compression: x10.
Extension 15mm: x2.
Adjustable Aqualink Pipe 1 (22-31mm): x2.
Mini D-Plug: x3.
Female to Female Multi Transfer Adapter: x2.
Mini Valve: x1.
- Pump compatibility: All D5 Pumps (Pump Not Included).
- Vertical GPU Mount: Included with High Quality Ribbon Cable.
- Materials: 6061 Alloy, Acrylic, Stainless Steel.
- Manufacturing Process: CNC Router, CNC Mill, CNC Lathe.
- Wraith Case.
- D5 Pump Top.
- D5 Pump Cover.
- D5 O-Ring.
- Fill Port.
- Drain Port. (Needs Valve).
- Stop Fittings x2.
- Power Cord Internal Extension Cable.
- Vertical GPU Mount With Ribbon Cable.
- Acrylic Side Panel Window.
- RGB LED Strips.
- D5 Pump.
- Power Supply.
- Power Supply External Cable.
ManualDownload Wraith Manual View Wraith Liquid Cooling System Layout
WarrantyDownload Wraith Warranty View Wraith Warranty
IMPORTANT: Wraith Warranty
Welcome to Singularity Computers and your new Wraith! We look forward to seeing what you create.
1: The Integrated Liquid Cooling System is pressure tested at the factory, so there is no need to adjust the fasteners on the manifold. Take care not to over tighten any fasteners on the acrylic. As soon as you feel any significant feedback or tension go no more than 1/4th of a turn past it. On the metal parts you can tighten normally. We are not responsible for damage caused by over-tightening the fasteners.
2: Any thread stripping, cross threading or thread damage of any kind will not be covered under our warranty. All threads are pre-tested. We use stainless steel fasteners which are extremely tough.
3: All acrylic is carefully checked for scratches, marks or particles as the manifold is assembled. We are not responsible for mistreatment of the acrylic. Only clean with a microfiber cloth and use nothing except distilled or deionized water for cleaning, or Novus Plastic Cleaner. Damage caused by cleaning agents (particularly alcohols or solvents) is not covered under warranty.
4: Acrylic Surface Guarantee: Marks on acrylic which cannot be wiped away with a microfiber cloth will only be covered under warranty under the following conditions: That they did not occur after the item was shipped from the Singularity Computers Factory or Retailer. If there are more than 10 marks which are beyond 5mm in length and visible when facing perpendicular to the surface. Evidence of this must be photographed in detail and photographs must be taken perpendicular to the surface. Marks must be easily visible in photographs, subtle marks will not be covered.
5: For the latest coolant recommendations please visit http://bit.ly/sc-important-info. We are not responsible for staining of the acrylic, but it has never been an issue with our products. Most staining will be easy to remove by flushing out the loop with distilled water for 24hrs or using Mayhems Blitz. If you are concerned about staining then we suggest Mayhems Non-Stain Dyes.
6: Any damage which occurs after the item leaves the Singularity Computers Factory or our Retailers is not covered under warranty. We are not responsible for shipping damage or mishandling.
|Dimensions||450 × 450 × 230 mm|
Mini ITX – Standard, latest DTX version
|Wraith Bitspower Fittings List||
90 Degree Single: x8.
Questions and answers of the customers
Q What length custom cables should I use with an EVGA GM PSU? answer nowAsked by KEITH BRANDT on April 29, 2020 6:57 pmAnswered by the admin
Check the custom cable lengths here on our site. They are +- 50mm to allow compatibility for all components. We suggest if you want to get them really perfect that you measure up your build once it is assembled before going ahead. Otherwise if you dont mind a little bit of excess 50mm maximum then use our lengths:
Q What OD tubing size is recommended for Wraith and any issues using the new EK Torque fittings? answer nowAsked by Felix on April 19, 2020 3:50 pmAnswered by the admin
We use 16mm standard now across all of our builds and it fits well into Wraith. EK Torque should be fine.
Q Can you do custom laser engraving on these like you did on the Event Horizon build? How would I g... answer nowAsked by Cosmic on April 15, 2020 7:53 pmAnswered by the admin
Absolutely, When you make your order you can make a request for this and we will invoice you separately and add it. Just send a link or file to email for the logos or image.
Q On this build, where does the PSU mount to? Also, is there a certain size/type PSU that is requir... answer nowAsked by Cosmic on April 10, 2020 1:31 pmAnswered by the admin
Wraith fits SFX and SFX-L PSUs. Currently the most powerful I know of is the SilverStone 800W SFX-L but Silverstone also has a 1000W version coming. Corsair also has one the SF750.
Q I noticed the vertical GPU support only has allowed 2 slot GPU's what about those of us who run 2... answer nowAsked by Phil on March 3, 2020 3:42 pmAnswered by the admin There is some space for overhang but the GPU will come close to the side panel window so liquid cooling is definitely preferable because airflow will become restricted. Once the air cooler is removed the only extra height should be on the rear IO plate which can overhang by up to 25mm