INTRODUCING SPECTRE 3.0:
Spectre 3.0 has been completely re designed from the ground up. The case is larger in all dimensions to fit an extra expansion slot for a total of 8 making it compatible with XL-ATX motherboards. Spectre 3.0 has been designed to fit the RTX 3090 even the Founders Edition with the stock cooler. There is more space to comfortably fit 360mm radiators up to 60mm thick. The water-cooling and cable management integration has been completely re designed. The reservoir is easier to fill and the loop quicker and easier to bleed. The cable management fits EPS on both sides of the motherboard and can fit up to 3x 8pin EPS. The PCIE is routed through the PSU Top Shroud with capacity for up to 6x PCIE 8pin cables.
The case has a completely new aesthetic with far more detailed machining on the metal components. We have removed curves and instead used angles with cut outs and depth machining to create an even more skeletal and transparent look to align with the original ideas of the case.
ETA: first 2 weeks of December.
- Integrated Liquid Cooling Features
- Reservoir, D5 Pump Top, D5 Pump Cover, Fill Port, Drain Port, roughly half of the cooling loop.
- Integrated Cable Management Features
- Cable management channels with cable combs:
- 8pin EPS on the left side of motherboard: x3.
- 8pin EPS above the 24pin: x2.
- 24pin Cable: x1.
- SATA Data x4.
- PCIE go through the PSU Top Shroud: x6.
- Cable management channels with cable combs:
- Reduced build time due to integration
- With the pump and reservoir combo and roughly half of the loop integrated there is less assembly to be done. Also, less fittings and tube are needed.
- Cable management is far quicker, just clip your cables in and they are all perfectly aligned.
- Integration Cost Component:
- A large portion of the case cost is due to the integration. These are components you do not have to purchase for your build. The pump and reservoir combo, less fittings, less tube, no cable combs, or cable management components.
- Theoretically the more integration the less compatibility. For Spectres integration the position of each integrated port and cable routing hole was carefully chosen based on statistics and our experience.
- Integration & Optimization:
- With the integration we did not just develop a case, we also had to develop all the integrated components. This meant that we could focus more on optimization than would normally be possible.
- The pump top was designed for the D5 pump, maximizing flow to and from the distribution plate.
- The reservoir was designed to remove air as quickly as possible making the loop easier to fill.
- The fill port is at the highest point on the back for the case and the drain point at the lowest point.
- The cable channels and combs are designed for 4mm sleeved cables. They can be clipped in very quickly and there is far less work to do for clean cable management.
- High End Components:
- Spectre 3.0 fits XL-ATX motherboards and has 8 expansion slots. It is designed to fit the RTX 3090 Founders Edition even with the stock cooler. It can fit the largest PSUs up to 220mm. For the cooling system it can fit 2x 360mm radiators 60mm thick with a single set of fans and the powerful D5 pump.
- Radiator Adjustment:
- The radiator mounts have a large range of adjustment to help with port alignment to the distribution plate.
- Spectre 3.0 has 6x 2.5” Drive positions, 4 of these can be used at the same time. Two are on the top of the PSU shroud and there are four inside of the PSU shroud. The two on top of the PSU shroud cannot be used with vertically mounted GPUs.
Design & Engineering
We are all experienced system builders at Singularity Computers having built high end water-cooled systems for over 15 years. Our approach to product development begins with a need for our own builds and so the origin is always function. From there we start to build ideas around this function and the aesthetics and everything else follows. The original idea for Spectre came our years of building highly customized, high end water-cooled systems and trying to reduce the exceptionally long build times and complexity. Our approach to development is very hands on, we are doing real world testing every day.
The aesthetics of Spectre originate from its function with one of the main aesthetic features (the lighting) being something only made possible by the integration. We wanted the case to look skeletal and almost transparent enough to in a way disappear around the components. The metal components have been designed to enhance this with an extreme focus on detailed and complex multi sided CNC machining.
Manufacturing & Quality
Every component of Spectre is CNC machined from a solid block of material. With the level of transparency and being an open case, we wanted it to be a celebration of the raw materials. There is no hidden or back side, and this also goes for the components being installed. Due to this we selected the most high-end materials manufacturing process. The Distribution Plate is machined on a CNC router built from thick sheets of cast acrylic. It is hand assembled with silicone gaskets and stainless-steel fasteners, and pressure tested. The metal components are machined with Extreme Precision from solid blocks of 6061 aluminum on a CNC mill then sand blasted and anodized.
Water-cooling Integration: Reservoir, Pump Top, Pump Cover, Fill Port, Drain Port, Part of cooling loop.
Ports: x6 G1/4” BSPP. 1x Fill Port. 1x Drain Port.
Pump: (Not included): Compatible with all D5 pumps.
Cable Management Integration: Cable Channels with Cable Combs for 4mm Sleeved Cables: 48 total strands: 3 8pin EPS, 1x 24pin. 2x SATA Data. 2 of the 8pin EPS can be routed to both sides of the motherboard. Up to 6x PCIE cables can be routed through the PSU top shroud to the PSU (Not integrated into distribution plate).
Lighting Integration: 3 integrated DRGB 50CM LED Strips.
Motherboard Form Factor: XL-ATX (Up to: 285mm Wide & 343.5mm High).
E-ATX, ATX, Mini-DTX, Mini-ITX.
Expansion Slots: x8.
Case Form Factor: Mid Tower.
Package Dimensions: L: 640mm W: 680mm H: 163.5mm (Case comes flat packed).
Package Weight: 17kg.
Case Dimensions: L: 545mm H: 595mm W: 254mm.
Case Weight: 14.5kg.
Storage: 6x 2.5”. Only 4 can be used at one time. Two are on top of the PSU shroud and cannot be used with vertically mounted GPUs.
Radiators: 360mm x 60mm. 1 set of standard 25mm fans.
Maximum GPU Length: 500mm.
Maximum GPU Height: 170mm in standard orientation. Unlimited in vertical orientation.
Maximum CPU Cooler Height: 170mm.
Maximum PSU Length: 220mm (Space allowed for cables).
Front Panel I/O. No Front I/O. Vandal Switch 16mm. White LED.
Vertical GPU Mount: x1 included. (2nd Vertical GPU Available Separately). Vertical GPU Ribbon Cable 280mm: PCIE 3.0.
Aquaero 6 LT Mount: On PSU bottom panel (Cannot be used with PSU Shroud Lower SSD Mount).
Materials: 6061 Aluminum Anodized. Cast Acrylic. Stainless Steel.
Manufacturing Process: CNC Mill, CNC Router.
Assembly: Distribution Plate Assembled by Hand. Metal Components need to be assembled by the customer.
Testing: All Distribution Plates are factory pressure tested.
- Spectre 3.0 Case: x1.
- Integrated Components:
- Reservoir: x1.
- Pump Top: x1.
- Pump Cover: x1.
- Fill Port: x1.
- Drain Port: x1.
- Cable Combs: x1.
- Hex Keys:
- M3: x1
- M4: x1.
- M6: x1.
- Cable Comb Sets: x2 (1 spare set).
- Microfiber Cloth: x1.
- Stop Fittings: x2.
- D-RGB 50cm LED Strip: x3.
- 6mm Clear Cast Acrylic Side Panel Window: x1.
- Vertical GPU Mount: x1.
- PWM & D-RGB Hub:
- PWM Fan headers: 6x.
- D-RGB Headers: 3x.
|Dimensions||640 × 780 × 164 mm|
|Custom Cables Lengths:||
Questions and answers of the customers
Q Will you have PSU cable length recommendations like the spectre 2.0? answer nowAsked by john smith on November 30, 2020 7:58 pmAnswered by the admin
The cable lengths for Spectre 3.0 are quite different, we will put them up on the product page under 'Additional Information' within about 30 minutes.
Q I saw some 4 screw holes on the side of the PSU shroud (the side that is near the pump cover). Is... answer nowAsked by Davin S on November 10, 2020 2:16 pmAnswered by the admin
Yes this is for a 3.5" and 2x 2.5" drives. Also for the vertical GPU mounts.
Q Can I use the Vertical GPU Mount and 3.5inch HDD at the same time? And Can I use 3.5inch HDD on t... answer nowAsked by Davin S on October 31, 2020 12:53 pmAnswered by the admin
Yes you can the 3.5" drive mounts vertically on its side behind the first GPU and between the two vertical GPU mount positions.
Yes you can use 3.5" at the top and 2.5" underneath at the same time