Include: x1 Elite Kit Side Manifold. X1 Rear IO Panel. x2 Stop Fittings.
The Spectre Elite Kit side manifold is designed to integrate more of the loop into the case and clean up your tube runs. It mounts onto a custom Rear IO Panel which comes with the manifold. The side manifold can be used with or without the vertical GPU mount, it is compatible both ways.
This Manifold was designed for standard width GPUs with the full water-block width of 140mm. EKs standard water-block full width is 128mm and if you remove the ports side cover it is 124mm. There is a margin before the GPU water-block ports reach the manifolds height so it is possible for wider GPUs to fit. Nothing is impossible, but use wider GPUs at your own risk.
Port alignment for the GPUs is for EKs current standard GPU water-block port positions. We recommend using EK standard water-blocks with this manifold. Water-blocks for non standard PCB GPUs and other brands can be used but the ports may not align exactly which means using more fittings.
|Dimensions||15 × 15 × 1 mm|
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.
Introducing Spectre 2.0:
- Vertical GPU Mount now included.
- 40% more fluid flow inside manifold.
- Stronger, lighter manifold design.
- 60% less manifold fasteners for a cleaner manifold.
- Cable routing tweaks for all components.
- New ventilation design on front and top panels.
- Front I/O Removed. Power Button Only for a cleaner build.
- Streamlined 8pin EPS, 4pin ATX Cable Routing with more direct route.
- Smaller more streamlined rear cable cover.
- Spectre Elite Kit add-on now available, adding two more manifolds.
- The first commercially available case with an integrated manifold, designed exclusively for liquid cooling
- Integrated cable management channels and cable combs, just clip in your cables.
- Significant cost savings due to integration of the reservoir, pump top, pump cover, roughly half of the water-cooling loop and cable management. Vastly reduced build times.
- Modder friendly, no rivets, low component count, easy to assemble and disassemble. Easy to paint and modify aluminium components.
- Large radiator capacity, double that of the typical mid-tower case. 2x 360mm radiators 60mm thickness and thicker is possible.
- Incredible possibilities for lighting. The entire manifold glows with the addition of a single LED Strip in the integrated 30cm LED Strip position.
- Designed for maximum compatibility with a wide range of liquid cooling components.
- Supports multi GPU configurations.
- Flat packs for shipping to a small size.
- Maximum compatibility specifically for high end components. Enormous GPU and PSU length capabilities