– The first commercially available case with an integrated manifold, designed exclusively for liquid cooling.
– Significant cost savings due to integration of the reservoir, pump top, pump cover & roughly half of the liquid cooling loop. Close to half of liquid cooling component costs are saved in an ideal scenario.
– Modder friendly, no rivets, low component count, easy to assemble and dissasemble. Easy to paint and modify aluminium components.
– Large radiator capacity, double that of the typical mid-tower case. 2x 360mm radiators 60mm thickness possible
– Designed for maximum compatibility with a wide range of liquid cooling components.
– Supports multi GPU configurations.
– Flat packs down to slightly larger than the size of the manifold.
– Large radiator capacity in a mid tower case. Up 60mm thick radiators. Two 360mm radiators, one front panel, one top panel.
– Maximum compatibility specifically for high end components. Enormous GPU and PSU length capabilities
– Daniel Cannon.
– Warrick Cannon.
– James Passmore.
– Sven Meyer.
Spectres design is focused on integration of liquid cooling components. The idea was to create a streamlined crossover between liquid cooling and cases. To create something extremely user friendly but also a base for modders to take things to the extreme. To create a substantial cost saving in liquid cooling components. To create the first standardized production manifold.
Spectre has a built in reservoir, pump top and half of the tube is also built into channels in the acrylic manifold. It includes a fill and drain port, integrated for ease of use. The built in loop is a single loop capable of handling the two 360mm radiators which can be installed, SLI and as many components as you would like to fit into this case. A second traditional loop can also be added. Any D5 pump with any pump cover or retention ring can be used (Singularity Computers Recommended). The case fits three SSDs or 2.5″ drives. It can fit EATX motherboards, any current GPU and PSU.
The built in liquid cooling components mean that you save 30% or more on liquid cooling components. You don’t need to purchase a reservoir or pump top and you need far less fittings and tube. Cost savings are up to 50% in an ideal scenario.
Built-in Cable management
Cable management is built in with channels and cable combs to route and manage the cables. Cables can be accessed via 5 screws on the rear side panel. The case is transparent from both sides, the cables and loop are fully visible. There are cable channels hidden around the outside of the case for fans, lighting etc.
The case is constructed using the highest quality materials and advanced manufacturing techniques. The manufacturing process is all done with a CNC Router and CNC Mill. The manifold is built from machined layers of cast acrylic sheet of varying thicknesses. The aluminium panels are all CNC machined billet, there is no folding. Each manifold is pressure tested during assembly.
Form Factor: EATX (Up to 305mm x 277mm).
Case Form Factor: Mid Tower.
Case Dimensions: H 556mm. W 535mm. D 304mm.
Weight: 15kg Total, Manifold: 11kg.
Package Size: 650x650x150mm (Flat packed with manifold assembled).
Expansion Slots: x8.
Storage: 2.5″ x3.
Radiator Top: 360mm x40mm Recommended.
Radiator Front: 360mm x 40mm Recommended.
Maximum GPU Length: 500mm.
Maximum GPU Height: 150mm.
Maximum PSU Length: 275mm.
Maximum CPU Cooler Height: 150mm.
Front Panel I/O: USB 3.1 x4. Headphone, Microphone Jacks.
Fittings compatibility: G1/4″ BSPP Standard.
Pump compatibility: All D5 pumps. (Pump not included).
Cable Lengths: Stock cables can be used, there is plenty of space for excess under the PSU shroud. Motherboard 24pin: 23 3/4″ CPU 8pin, 4pin: 23″ PCIE 8pin, 6pin: 19 1/4″, See additional information tab for more details
Aquearo 6 LT Mount: optional upon request (add note to your order).
Hi there, We will be accepting orders for Spectre indefinitely at this point. We are putting the price up in early Febuary though because Spectre 2.0 is being released. It has a lot of new features and addons. The new price will be $1250 US. The case will then be available at retailers internationally though so the extra cost will be subsidized mostly by the cheaper shipping and better availability. To ship to London now would be $300 roughly. Once its available in Europe though you will be able to ship it for under $100. Its not a big case to ship because it comes flat packed.
Thanks for contacting us and Yes we would definitely be able to do that for you. Once you've decided on your preferred color for you custom cable, you can tell us what you need under the "note" during checkout and we'll take care of the measurement for you.