Introducing Spectre 2.0:
- Vertical GPU Mount now included.
- 40% more fluid flow inside manifold.
- Stronger, lighter manifold design.
- 60% less manifold fasteners for a cleaner manifold.
- Cable routing tweaks for all components.
- New ventilation design on front and top panels.
- Front I/O Removed. Power Button Only for a cleaner build.
- Streamlined 8pin EPS, 4pin ATX Cable Routing with more direct route.
- Smaller more streamlined rear cable cover.
- Spectre Elite Kit add-on now available, adding two more manifolds.
- The first commercially available case with an integrated manifold, designed exclusively for liquid cooling
- Integrated cable management channels and cable combs, just clip in your cables.
- Significant cost savings due to integration of the reservoir, pump top, pump cover, roughly half of the water-cooling loop and cable management. Vastly reduced build times.
- Modder friendly, no rivets, low component count, easy to assemble and disassemble. Easy to paint and modify aluminium components.
- Large radiator capacity, double that of the typical mid-tower case. 2x 360mm radiators 60mm thickness and thicker is possible.
- Incredible possibilities for lighting. The entire manifold glows with the addition of a single LED Strip in the integrated 30cm LED Strip position.
- Designed for maximum compatibility with a wide range of liquid cooling components.
- Supports multi GPU configurations.
- Flat packs for shipping to a small size.
- Maximum compatibility specifically for high end components. Enormous GPU and PSU length capabilities
Spectre is the first commercially available case with both water-cooling and full cable management integration. For over a decade Singularity Computers has been building high end custom water-cooled PCs, Spectre is the result of our experience. The goal was to create the first chassis with liquid cooling and cable management integration to increase the accessibility of liquid cooling and reduce build times. We created the first case with an integrated Reservoir, Pump Top, Pump Cover, half of the cooling loop and cable management channels. This means that you do not have to purchase these components or install them which reduces costs and particularly build time. There is no need to spend hours trying to perfect your cable management, just clip your cables into the integrated cable combs within minutes. Fill and drain ports are also integrated to simplify filling and draining your loop. At Singularity Computers integration does not mean reducing options and compatibility. We used a design process involving our experience and statistics, to create the perfect layout for the loop and cable routing for the case, for maximum compatibility with high end components.
All parts are carved from a solid block of material on a CNC Machine. This manufacturing process is the most precise and the highest quality possible for a PC Case. The materials are thick and strong, everything is over engineered. The aluminium is 6061 and anodized or powder coated, and the acrylic is clear cast. The fasteners are all stainless steel. The posts at the rear of the case are created from stainless steel on a CNC Lathe. We use gaskets instead of o-rings to increase durability and lifespan. Spectre after over 2 years has a warranty record with only a single part replacement required up to date.
Specifications & Compatibility:
- Form Factor: EATX (Up to 305mm x 277mm).
- Case Form Factor: Mid Tower.
- Case Dimensions: H 556mm. W 535mm. D 304mm.
- Weight: 12kg Total, Manifold: 8kg.
- Package Size: 650x650x150mm (Flat packed with manifold assembled).
- Expansion Slots: x7.
- Storage: 2.5″ x3, 3.5″ None.
- Radiator Top: 360mm 60mm Thickness Maximum (unless fans mounted externally).
- Radiator Front: 360mm 60mm Thickness Maximum (unless fans mounted externally.
- Maximum GPU Length: 500mm.
- Maximum GPU Height: Unlimited for Single GPU Configurations: 2 Slot for Dual GPUs (Including both standard and vertical orientations).
- Maximum GPU Width: 150mm.
- Maximum PSU Length: 280mm.
- Maximum CPU Cooler Height: 150mm
- Front Panel I/O: Vandal Switch Power Button Only
- Fittings compatibility: G1/4″ BSPP Standard.
- Pump compatibility: Any D5 Pump. (Pump Not Included).
- Cables: Cable Combs designed for 4mm sleeved cables. (Stock cables can be used and other sizes but not with a perfect tight fit).
- Cable Lengths: There is plenty of space for excess cable length under PSU shroud. Exact Lengths: See
additional informationfor more details
Weight 18 kg Dimensions 530 × 510 × 295 mm Case Color Black Cable lengths 24pin: 700mm
Pci-e: 680mm & 650mm (same for SLI)
Eps: 800mm & 830mm(if mobo requires dual eps)
Sata power: 260mm , 310mm & 360mm
- Fittings: Click Herefor more details
Spectre Fittings Package
ESSENTIALS ELITE PART QTY PART QTY Hardline Compression fittings – 16mm OD 9 Hardline Compression fittings – 16mm OD 11 90 degree Single Rotary – 16mm OD 3 90 degree Single Rotary – 16mm OD 9 90 degree Dual Rotary – 16mm OD 1 90 degree Dual Rotary – 16mm OD 4 10mm Extension Fitting – 16mm OD 1 10mm Extension Fitting – 16mm OD 1 15mm Extension Fitting – 16mm OD 1 15mm Extension Fitting – 16mm OD 1 25mm Extension Fitting – 16mm OD 1 25mm Extension Fitting – 16mm OD 3 40mm Extension Fitting – 16mm OD 1 30mm Extension Fitting – 16mm OD 2 Quick Disconnect Male – 16mm OD 1 40mm Extension Fitting – 16mm OD 1 Quick Disconnect Female – 16mm OD 1 Quick Disconnect Male – 16mm OD 1 Mini D-Plug – 16mm OD 1 Quick Disconnect Female – 16mm OD 1 Mini D-Plug – 16mm OD 1
-Bitspower 16mm Hardline Fittings
-Essentials Designed around 2x EK 360mm PE Radiator with Single Vertical GPU
-Elite Designed around 2x EK 360mm PE Radiator with Dual Vertical GPU, Front Elite and Side Elite Kits
- Vertical GPU Mount: x1 Included With Ribbon Cable. (Second can be purchased separately for dual GPUs).
- Aquearo 6 LT Mount: Optional Free Of Charge (Select option during purchase)
- Lighting: Integrated 30cm LED Strip Position under top panel.
- Materials: 6061 Alloy, Acrylic, Stainless Steel.
- Manufacturing Process: CNC Router, CNC Mill, CNC Lathe.
Singularity Computers’ Spectre Case Has A Water Cooling Distribution Plate – Tom’s Hardware
“This is a premium product designed for water cooling enthusiasts” – Gamers Nexus
“Post Malone Unveils his Insane $6,400 Gaming PC” – Gamebyte
ManualDownload Spectre 2.0 Assembly Manual
WarrantySpectre 2.0 Warranty
Spectre 2.0 Warranty
IMPORTANT: Spectre 2.0 Warranty
Welcome to Singularity Computers and your new Spectre 2.0! We look forward
|Dimensions||700 × 670 × 210 mm|
|Spectre Fittings Package - Essentials||
Hardline Compression fittings – 16mm OD x9
|Spectre Fittings Package - Elite||
Hardline Compression fittings – 16mm OD x11
|Spectre Fittings Package - Remarks||
-Bitspower 16mm Hardline Fittings
Questions and answers of the customers
Q Love the case, but wondering if the Aorus Xtreme x570 will fit? E-ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 27.0cm answer nowAnswered by the admin
Thank you. Yes it will, the case is specified as ATX but it was optimized for EATX, it looks better because it fills all of the space
Q I have the 1.0 case, and the header cable is 9 inches too short to thread in the bottom rail to r... answer nowAnswered by the admin
On V1 they were designed to connect to the bottom of the motherboard not the middle. They should always reach the bottom of the board and every board at the time we looked at had USB 3.0 headers there. Are you saying it doesnt even reach the bottom of the board?
Q Would it be possible to fit a Hardware Labs Nemesis GTS in push/pull for both the front and top r... answer nowAnswered by the admin
Yes you have 85mm in Spectre plus a small margin, for the radiators and fans. Nemesis GTS are 30mm and two sets of fans are 50mm.
Q Do you offer a pump cover that fits the aquacomputer D5 NEXT pump? It has a different contour due... answer nowAnswered by the admin
Our pump cover is 3 piece, you can remove the back cover and also the sleeve section and only use the retention ring, so it will work with any D5 pump including the AC NEXT
From the people who brought you the first ever PC Chassis liquid cooling integration, we now bring you Wraith. In development for the past 2 years since the release of Spectre, Wraith has all of the features of Spectre but in a smaller ITX form factor. Now you can fit the most extreme components on the market into a very small space and have the ultimate in liquid cooling. Integrated cooling components include the Reservoir, D5 Pump Top, D5 Pump Cover, Fill Port, Drain Port and over half of the cooling loop. Integration and compatibility do not have to work against each other when you have more than a decade of experience building extreme liquid cooled systems. From a combination of statistics and experience we have created a port layout which will not inhibit compatibility or your creativity. Wraith has a cable cover so that stock cables can be used in a clean configuration, custom cables are not necessary. Despite its compact size Wraith can fit full sized GPUs, 2x 240mm radiators, 13x 2.5” drives and even a 3.5” drive and more. The case is designed to be modified and every component can be completely disassembled. As always we look forward to seeing your creativity with our design.