ETA: 4-6 weeks for the first 100 cases, 8-10 weeks after that. Ships from the USA internationally.
– The first commercially available case with an integrated manifold, designed exclusively for liquid cooling.
– Significant cost savings due to integration of the reservoir, pump top, pump cover & roughly half of the liquid cooling loop. Close to half of liquid cooling component costs are saved in an ideal scenario.
– Modder friendly, no rivets, low component count, easy to assemble and dissasemble. Easy to paint and modify aluminium components.
– Large radiator capacity, double that of the typical mid-tower case. 2x 360mm radiators 60mm thickness and thicker is possible.
– Designed for maximum compatibility with a wide range of liquid cooling components.
– Supports multi GPU configurations.
– Upcoming add-on’s: Vertical GPU mount, Wall mount, Dual 3.5″ HDD mount.
– Made in the USA. Minimal components from overseas.
– Ships from the USA.
– Flat packs down to slightly larger than the size of the manifold.
– Large radiator capacity in a mid tower case. Up 60mm thick radiators. Two 360mm radiators, one front panel, one top panel.
– Maximum compatibility specifically for high end components. Enormous GPU and PSU length capabilities
– Daniel Cannon.
– Warrick Cannon.
– James Passmore.
– Sven Meyer.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask us by using the “Questions & Answers” form below.
More information and photos will be available in the coming weeks.
Spectres design is focused on integration of liquid cooling components. The idea was to create a streamlined crossover between liquid cooling and cases. To create something extremely user friendly but also a base for modders to take things to the extreme. To create a substantial cost saving in liquid cooling components. To create the first standardized production manifold.
Spectre has a built in reservoir, pump top and half of the tube is also built into channels in the acrylic manifold. It includes a fill and drain port, integrated for ease of use. The built in loop is a single loop capable of handling the two 360mm radiators which can be installed, SLI and as many components as you would like to fit into this case. A second traditional loop can also be added. Any D5 pump with any pump cover or retention ring can be used (Singularity Computers Recommended). The case fits three SSDs or 2.5″ drives but with a small addon a HDD can be added. It can fit EATX motherboards, any current GPU and PSU.
The built in liquid cooling components mean that you save 30% or more on liquid cooling components. You don’t need to purchase a reservoir or pump top and you need far less fittings and tube. Cost savings are up to 50% in an ideal scenario.
Built-in Cable management
Cable management is built in with channels and cable combs to route and manage the cables. Cables can be accessed via 4 thumb screws on the rear side panel. The case is transparent from both sides, the cables and loop are fully visible. There are cable channels hidden around the outside of the case for fans, lighting etc.
The case is constructed using the highest quality materials and advanced manufacturing techniques. The manufacturing process is all done with a CNC Router and CNC Mill. The manifold is built from machined layers of cast acrylic sheet of varying thicknesses. The aluminium panels are all CNC machined billet, there is no folding. Each manifold is pressure tested during assembly.