ETA: 6 weeks until shipping.
Introducing Spectre 2.0:
- Vertical GPU Mount now included.
- 40% more fluid flow inside manifold.
- Stronger, lighter manifold design.
- 60% less manifold fasteners for a cleaner manifold.
- Fully serviceable manifold (easy to dismantle and will not void warranty).
- Cable routing tweaks to improve cable routing for Core Components,Fans & Lighting.
- New ventilation design on front and top panels.
- Front I/O Removed. Power Button Only for a cleaner build.
- Streamlined 8pin EPS, 4pin ATX Cable Routing with more direct route.
- Smaller more streamlined rear cable cover.
- Spectre Elite Kit add-on now available, adding two more manifolds.
- The first commercially available case with an integrated manifold, designed exclusively for liquid cooling.
- Significant cost savings due to integration of the reservoir, pump top, pump cover & roughly half of the liquid cooling loop. Close to half of liquid cooling component costs are saved in an ideal scenario.
- Modder friendly, no rivets, low component count, easy to assemble and dissasemble. Easy to paint and modify aluminium components.
- Large radiator capacity, double that of the typical mid-tower case. 2x 360mm radiators 60mm thickness and thicker is possible.
- Designed for maximum compatibility with a wide range of liquid cooling components.
- Supports multi GPU configurations.
- Made in the USA. Minimal components from overseas.
- Flat packs down to slightly larger than the size of the manifold.
- Large radiator capacity in a mid tower case. Up 60mm thick radiators. Two 360mm radiators, one front panel, one top panel.
- Maximum compatibility specifically for high end components. Enormous GPU and PSU length capabilities
If you have any questions, feel free to ask us by using the “Questions & Answers” form below. More information and photos will be available in the coming weeks.
Integrated Liquid Cooling Components
Spectres design is focused on integration of liquid cooling components. The idea was to create a streamlined crossover between liquid cooling and cases. To create something extremely user friendly but also a base for modders to take things to the extreme. To create a substantial cost saving in liquid cooling components. To create the first standardized production manifold.
Spectre has a built in reservoir, pump top and half of the tube is also built into channels in the acrylic manifold. It includes a fill and drain port, integrated for ease of use. The built in loop is a single loop capable of handling the two 360mm radiators which can be installed, SLI and as many components as you would like to fit into this case. A second traditional loop can also be added. Any D5 pump with any pump cover or retention ring can be used (Singularity Computers Recommended). The case fits three SSDs or 2.5″ drives. It can fit EATX motherboards, any current GPU and PSU.
The built in liquid cooling components mean that you save 30% or more on liquid cooling components. You don’t need to purchase a reservoir or pump top and you need far less fittings and tube. Cost savings are up to 50% in an ideal scenario.
Built-in Cable management
Cable management is built in with channels and cable combs to route and manage the cables. Cables can be accessed via 5 screws on the rear side panel. The case is transparent from both sides, the cables and loop are fully visible. There are cable channels hidden around the outside of the case for fans, lighting etc.
Highest Quality Materials & Advanced Manufacturing Techniques
The case is constructed using the highest quality materials and advanced manufacturing techniques. The manufacturing process is all done with a CNC Router and CNC Mill. The manifold is built from machined layers of cast acrylic sheet of varying thicknesses. The aluminium panels are all CNC machined billet, there is no folding. Each manifold is pressure tested during assembly.
- Form Factor: EATX (Up to 305mm x 277mm).
- Case Form Factor: Mid Tower.
- Case Dimensions: H 556mm. W 535mm. D 304mm.
- Weight: 12kg Total, Manifold: 8kg.
- Package Size: 650x650x150mm (Flat packed with manifold assembled).
- Expansion Slots: x7.
- Storage: 2.5″ x3, 3.5″ None.
- Radiator Top: 360mm 60mm Thickness Maximum (unless fans mounted externally).
- Radiator Front: 360mm 60mm Thickness Maximum (unless fans mounted externally.
- Maximum GPU Length: 500mm.
- Maximum GPU Height: 150mm.
- Maximum GPU Width: 150mm.
- Maximum PSU Length: 280mm.
- Maximum CPU Cooler Height: 150mm
- Front Panel I/O: Vandal Switch Power Button Only
- Fittings compatibility: G1/4″ BSPP Standard.
- Pump compatibility: Any D5 Pump. (Pump Not Included).
- Cables: Cable Combs designed for 4mm sleeved cables. (Stock cables can be used and other sizes but not with a perfect tight fit).
- Cable Lengths: There is plenty of space for excess cable length under PSU shroud. Exact Lengths: See
additional informationfor more details
Weight 18 kg Dimensions 530 × 510 × 295 mm Case Color Black Cable lengths 24pin: 700mm
Pci-e: 680mm & 650mm (same for SLI)
Eps: 800mm & 830mm(if mobo requires dual eps)
Sata power: 260mm , 310mm & 360mm
- Vertical GPU Mount: x1 Included With Ribbon Cable. (Second can be purchased separately for dual GPUs).
- Aquearo 6 LT Mount: Optional (Select option during purchase)
- Materials: 6061 Alloy, Acrylic, Stainless Steel.
- Manufacturing Process: CNC Router, CNC Mill, CNC Lathe.
Singularity Computers’ Spectre Case Has A Water Cooling Distribution Plate – Tom’s Hardware
“This is a premium product designed for water cooling enthusiasts” – Gamers Nexus
“Post Malone Unveils his Insane $6,400 Gaming PC” – Gamebyte
|Dimensions||530 × 510 × 295 mm|
Questions and answers of the customers
Q Does the Spectre 2.0 comes with the front glass panel ? On some images is there in others not. answer nowAnswered by the admin
Hello, It comes with an acrylic side panel window.
Q When we select custom paint + special effects, do you paint a test piece so we can see before com... answer nowAnswered by the admin
Yes,we can organize this but we have hundreds of references we can also show you and for you to select from. Checkout DNA site here
Answered by the admin
Hi there, The 2.5" drives can still fit under the PSU shroud.
Q I’m planning on doing a 2080ti sli with my spectre. Does the 1600 watt evga titanium fit the case... answer nowAnswered by the admin
Yes, the Spectre PSU shroud is over 300mm long.
Q hi there, back when Spectre 1 was released there was the option to choose black or white, is that... answer nowAnswered by the admin
Hi there, We were originally planning on doing a white powder coat at the factory. The numbers were not high enough for our manufacturers to be interested though as Spectre is a limited unique item. So we have to do them ourselves with custom automotive paints which costs us quite a bit. Timeframe for retailers is about 6 weeks. We have a big batch on the way currently.