ETA: 4 weeks until shipping.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask us by using the “Questions & Answers” form below.
Introducing Spectre 2.0:
- Vertical GPU Mount now included.
- 40% more fluid flow inside manifold.
- Stronger, lighter manifold design.
- 60% less manifold fasteners for a cleaner manifold.
- Cable routing tweaks for all components.
- New ventilation design on front and top panels.
- Front I/O Removed. Power Button Only for a cleaner build.
- Streamlined 8pin EPS, 4pin ATX Cable Routing with more direct route.
- Smaller more streamlined rear cable cover.
- Spectre Elite Kit add-on now available, adding two more manifolds.
- The first commercially available case with an integrated manifold, designed exclusively for liquid cooling
- Integrated cable management channels and cable combs, just clip in your cables.
- Significant cost savings due to integration of the reservoir, pump top, pump cover, roughly half of the water-cooling loop and cable management. Vastly reduced build times.
- Modder friendly, no rivets, low component count, easy to assemble and disassemble. Easy to paint and modify aluminium components.
- Large radiator capacity, double that of the typical mid-tower case. 2x 360mm radiators 60mm thickness and thicker is possible.
- Incredible possibilities for lighting. The entire manifold glows with the addition of a single LED Strip in the integrated 30cm LED Strip position.
- Designed for maximum compatibility with a wide range of liquid cooling components.
- Supports multi GPU configurations.
- Flat packs for shipping to a small size.
- Maximum compatibility specifically for high end components. Enormous GPU and PSU length capabilities
Spectre is the first commercially available case with both water-cooling and full cable management integration. For over a decade Singularity Computers has been building high end custom water-cooled PCs, Spectre is the result of our experience. The goal was to create the first chassis with liquid cooling and cable management integration to increase the accessibility of liquid cooling and reduce build times. We created the first case with an integrated Reservoir, Pump Top, Pump Cover, half of the cooling loop and cable management channels. This means that you do not have to purchase these components or install them which reduces costs and particularly build time. There is no need to spend hours trying to perfect your cable management, just clip your cables into the integrated cable combs within minutes. Fill and drain ports are also integrated to simplify filling and draining your loop. At Singularity Computers integration does not mean reducing options and compatibility. We used a design process involving our experience and statistics, to create the perfect layout for the loop and cable routing for the case, for maximum compatibility with high end components.
All parts are carved from a solid block of material on a CNC Machine. This manufacturing process is the most precise and the highest quality possible for a PC Case. The materials are thick and strong, everything is over engineered. The aluminium is 6061 and anodized or powder coated, and the acrylic is clear cast. The fasteners are all stainless steel. The posts at the rear of the case are created from stainless steel on a CNC Lathe. We use gaskets instead of o-rings to increase durability and lifespan. Spectre after over 2 years has a warranty record with only a single part replacement required up to date.
Specifications & Compatibility:
- Motherboard Form Factor: XL-ATX (Max: 320mm x 285mm). EATX, ATX, MATX, Mini-DTX, Mini ITX.
- Case Form Factor: Mid Tower.
- Case Dimensions: L 533mm x W 313mm x H 575mm
- Package Dimensions: L 650mm x W 650mm x H 150mm
- Case Weight: 16kg
- Manifold Weight: 8kg.
- Case Weight In Package: 18KG.
- Expansion Slots: x7.
- Drive Capacity: 2.5” x3.
- Radiator Top: 360mm. (Up to 60mm thick with 1 set of 25mm fans)
- Radiator Front: 360mm. (Up to 60mm thick with 1 set of 25mm fans).
- Maximum GPU Length: 500mm.
- Maximum GPU Height: 150mm mounted on motherboard. (Unlimited height if vertically mounted).
- Maximum PSU Length: 280mm.
- Maximum CPU Cooler Height: 150mm
- Front Panel I/O: No Front I/O. Vandal Switch Power Button 19mm.
- Ports: Ports: x6 G1/4” BSPP. 1 Fill, 1 Drain.
- Pump compatibility: Any D5 Pump. (Pump Not Included).
- Cables: Integrated Cable Management is for 4mm sleeved cables.
- Cable Lengths: There is space for excess cable length inside of the PSU shroud. For exact lengths See
additional informationfor more details
Weight 17.5 kg Dimensions 530 × 510 × 295 mm Case Color Black Cable lengths 24pin: 700mm
Pci-e: 680mm & 650mm (same for SLI)
Eps: 800mm & 830mm(if mobo requires dual eps)
Sata power: 260mm , 310mm & 360mm
- Fittings: Click Herefor more details
Spectre Fittings Package
ESSENTIALS ELITE PART QTY PART QTY Hardline Compression fittings – 16mm OD 9 Hardline Compression fittings – 16mm OD 11 90 degree Single Rotary – 16mm OD 3 90 degree Single Rotary – 16mm OD 9 90 degree Dual Rotary – 16mm OD 1 90 degree Dual Rotary – 16mm OD 4 10mm Extension Fitting – 16mm OD 1 10mm Extension Fitting – 16mm OD 1 15mm Extension Fitting – 16mm OD 1 15mm Extension Fitting – 16mm OD 1 25mm Extension Fitting – 16mm OD 1 25mm Extension Fitting – 16mm OD 3 40mm Extension Fitting – 16mm OD 1 30mm Extension Fitting – 16mm OD 2 Quick Disconnect Male – 16mm OD 1 40mm Extension Fitting – 16mm OD 1 Quick Disconnect Female – 16mm OD 1 Quick Disconnect Male – 16mm OD 1 Mini D-Plug – 16mm OD 1 Quick Disconnect Female – 16mm OD 1 Mini D-Plug – 16mm OD 1
-Bitspower 16mm Hardline Fittings
-Essentials Designed around 2x EK 360mm PE Radiator with Single Vertical GPU
-Elite Designed around 2x EK 360mm PE Radiator with Dual Vertical GPU, Front Elite and Side Elite Kits
- Vertical GPU Mount: x1 included with ribbon cable. (Second can be purchased separately for dual GPUs).
- Aquearo 6 LT Mount: Optional Free Of Charge (Select option during purchase)
- Lighting: Integrated 30cm LED Strip position under top panel. (Install during case assembly).
- Materials: 6061 Aluminium, Cast Acrylic, 304 Stainless Steel
- Manufacturing Process: CNC Router, CNC Mill, CNC Lathe.
- Assembly: Assembled By Hand.
- M3 Hex Key.
- M4 Hex Key.
- M6 Hex Key.
ManualDownload Spectre 2.0 Assembly Manual
WarrantySpectre 2.0 Warranty
Spectre 2.0 Warranty
IMPORTANT: Spectre 2.0 Warranty
Thank you for your purchase, we look forward to seeing what you do with our creation. Spectre 2.0 introduced a number of new technologies and ideas. With this product we have pioneered liquid cooling integration using a production CNC machined manifold. Anything new requires education and there is an adjustment period.
Spectre 2.0 has a 2 year limited warranty.
1: The most important thing you need to know about Spectre is not to ever over tighten any screw where the manifold is involved. This means if you feel any significant feedback or tension you increase no more than ¼ of a turn past it. Over tightening will result in cracking of the acrylic and will void your warranty. It is not necessary to over tighten the fasteners on Spectre, it is pressure tested at the factory. On aluminium parts you can tighten fasteners normally.
2: Each manifold is pressure tested to a level beyond anything it will experience during normal use.
3: Any thread stripping, cross threading or thread damage of any kind will not be covered under warranty.
4: All acrylic is carefully checked for scratches or marks during assembly. We are not responsible for mistreatment of the acrylic. Only clean the acrylic with a microfiber cloth and use nothing except water for cleaning. Use of cleaning agents, alcohols or anything other than water will void the warranty of the acrylic components.
6: For the latest coolant recommendations please visit (LINK). We are not responsible for staining of the acrylic. Most staining is easy to remove with Mayhems Blitz and a flush out with distilled water. If you are concerned about staining we suggest Mayhems Non-Stain Dyes.
|Dimensions||700 × 670 × 210 mm|
|Spectre Fittings Package - Essentials||
Hardline Compression fittings – 16mm OD x9
|Spectre Fittings Package - Elite||
Hardline Compression fittings – 16mm OD x11
|Spectre Fittings Package - Remarks||
-Bitspower 16mm Hardline Fittings
Questions and answers of the customers
Q does it support xl atx motherboards like x499 and some x299 motherboards? I asked you before but ... answer nowAnswered by the admin Yes! Spectre will fit most XL-ATX motherboards because it has an extra 40mm of space between the bottom of the motherboard tray and the top of the PSU shroud. Most motherboards do not reach their full form factor size. They are somewhere between the form factor below and the stated form factor. Spectre is optimized for EATX but will fit XL-ATX with a height of up to at least 335mm which also leaves a margin so that it doesnt look cramped. This means that Spectre can fit all of the new TRX40 motherboards, at least the ones we have checked so far.
Q Love the case, but wondering if the Aorus Xtreme x570 will fit? E-ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 27.0cm answer nowAnswered by the admin
Thank you. Yes it will, the case is specified as ATX but it was optimized for EATX, it looks better because it fills all of the space
Q I have the 1.0 case, and the header cable is 9 inches too short to thread in the bottom rail to r... answer nowAnswered by the admin
On V1 they were designed to connect to the bottom of the motherboard not the middle. They should always reach the bottom of the board and every board at the time we looked at had USB 3.0 headers there. Are you saying it doesnt even reach the bottom of the board?
Q Would it be possible to fit a Hardware Labs Nemesis GTS in push/pull for both the front and top r... answer nowAnswered by the admin
Yes you have 85mm in Spectre plus a small margin, for the radiators and fans. Nemesis GTS are 30mm and two sets of fans are 50mm.
From the people who brought you the first ever PC Chassis liquid cooling integration, we now bring you Wraith. In development for the past 2 years since the release of Spectre, Wraith has all of the features of Spectre but in a smaller Mini-ITX Mini-DTX form factor. Now you can fit the most extreme components on the market into a very small space and have the ultimate in liquid cooling. Integrated cooling components include the Reservoir, D5 Pump Top, D5 Pump Cover, Fill Port, Drain Port and over half of the cooling loop. Integration and compatibility do not have to work against each other when you have more than a decade of experience building extreme liquid cooled systems. From a combination of statistics and experience we have created a port layout which will not inhibit compatibility or your creativity. Wraith has a cable cover so that stock cables can be used in a clean configuration, custom cables are not necessary. Despite its compact size Wraith can fit full sized GPUs, 2x 240mm radiators, 13x 2.5” drives and even a 3.5” drive and more. The case is designed to be modified and every component can be completely disassembled. As always we look forward to seeing your creativity with our design.