If you have any questions, feel free to ask us by using the “Questions & Answers” form below.Download Spectre 2.0 Assembly Manual rev 2.11
Out of stock
Introducing Spectre 2.0:
- Vertical GPU Mount now included
- 40% more fluid flow inside manifold.
- Stronger, lighter manifold design.
- 60% less manifold fasteners for a cleaner manifold.
- Cable routing tweaks for all components.
- New ventilation design on front and top panels.
- Front I/O Removed. Power Button Only for a cleaner build.
- Streamlined 8pin EPS, 4pin ATX Cable Routing with more direct route.
- Smaller more streamlined rear cable cover.
- Spectre Elite Kit add-on now available, adding one more manifolds.
- The first commercially available case with an integrated manifold, designed exclusively for liquid cooling.
- Integrated cable management channels and cable combs, just clip in your cables.
- Significant cost savings due to integration of the reservoir, pump top, pump cover, roughly half of the water-cooling loop and cable management. Vastly reduced build times.
- Modder friendly, no rivets, low component count, easy to assemble and disassemble. Easy to paint and modify aluminium components.
- Large radiator capacity, double that of the typical mid-tower case. 2x 360mm radiators 60mm thickness and thicker is possible.
- Incredible possibilities for lighting. The entire manifold glows with the addition of a single LED Strip in the integrated 30cm LED Strip position.
- Designed for maximum compatibility with a wide range of liquid cooling components.
- Supports multi GPU configurations.
- Flat packs for shipping to a small size.
- Front lighting feature.
- Maximum compatibility specifically for high end components. Enormous GPU and PSU length capabilities
Spectre is the first commercially available case with both water-cooling and full cable management integration. For over a decade Singularity Computers has been building high end custom water-cooled PCs, Spectre is the result of our experience. The goal was to create the first chassis with liquid cooling and cable management integration to increase the accessibility of liquid cooling and reduce build times. We created the first case with an integrated Reservoir, Pump Top, Pump Cover, half of the cooling loop and cable management channels. This means that you do not have to purchase these components or install them which reduces costs and particularly build time. There is no need to spend hours trying to perfect your cable management, just clip your cables into the integrated cable combs within minutes. Fill and drain ports are also integrated to simplify filling and draining your loop. At Singularity Computers integration does not mean reducing options and compatibility. We used a design process involving our experience and statistics, to create the perfect layout for the loop and cable routing for the case, for maximum compatibility with high end components.
All parts are carved from a solid block of material on a CNC Machine. This manufacturing process is the most precise and the highest quality possible for a PC Case. The materials are thick and strong, everything is over engineered. The aluminium is 6061 and anodized or powder coated, and the acrylic is clear cast. The fasteners are all stainless steel. The posts at the rear of the case are created from stainless steel on a CNC Lathe. We use gaskets instead of o-rings to increase durability and lifespan. Spectre after over 2 years has a warranty record with only a single part replacement required up to date.
Specifications & Compatibility:
- Motherboard Form Factor: XL-ATX (Max: 320mm x 285mm 7 Expansion Slots ( 8th slot fits but component cannot be mounted). EATX, ATX, MATX, Mini-DTX, Mini ITX.
- Case Form Factor: Mid Tower.
- Case Dimensions: L 533mm x W 313mm x H 575mm
- Package Dimensions: L 650mm x W 650mm x H 150mm
- Case Weight: 16kg
- Manifold Weight: 8kg.
- Case Weight In Package: 18KG.
- Expansion Slots: x7.
- Drive Capacity: 2.5” x3.
- Radiator Top: 360mm. (Up to 60mm thick with 1 set of 25mm fans)
- Radiator Front: 360mm. (Up to 60mm thick with 1 set of 25mm fans).
- Maximum GPU Length: 500mm.
- Maximum GPU Height: 150mm mounted on motherboard. (Unlimited height if vertically mounted).
- Maximum PSU Length: 280mm.
- Maximum CPU Cooler Height: 150mm
- Front Panel I/O: No Front I/O. Vandal Switch Power Button 19mm.
- Ports: Ports: x6 G1/4” BSPP. 1 Fill, 1 Drain.
- Pump compatibility: Any D5 Pump. (Pump Not Included).
- Cables: Integrated Cable Management is for 4mm sleeved cables.
- Cable Lengths: There is space for excess cable length inside of the PSU shroud. For exact lengths See
additional informationfor more details
Weight 17.5 kg Dimensions 530 × 510 × 295 mm Case Color Black Cable lengths 24pin: 725mm
PCIE: 680mm (Same For Dual GPU & SLI)
SATA Power: 260mm, 310mm & 360mm.
- Fittings: Click Herefor more details
Spectre Bitspower Fittings Package
Spectre Bitspower Fittings Package – Essentials Spectre Bitspower Fittings Package – Elite PART QTY PART QTY Hardline Compression fittings 9 Hardline Compression fittings 11 90 degree Single Rotary 3 90 degree Single Rotary 9 90 degree Dual Rotary 1 90 degree Dual Rotary 4 10mm Extension Fitting 1 10mm Extension Fitting 1 15mm Extension Fitting 1 15mm Extension Fitting 1 25mm Extension Fitting 1 25mm Extension Fitting 3 40mm Extension Fitting 1 30mm Extension Fitting 2 Quick Disconnect Male 1 40mm Extension Fitting 1 Quick Disconnect Female 1 Quick Disconnect Male 1 Mini D-Plug 1 Quick Disconnect Female 1 Mini D-Plug 1
Spectre Bitspower Fittings Package Remarks:
– Essentials Package designed around 2x EK PE 360mm Radiators with a Single Vertically Mounted GPU.
– Elite Package designed around 2x EK PE 360mm Radiators with Dual Vertically Mounted GPUs, Front Elite Kit and Side Elite Kit.
- Vertical GPU Mount: x1 included. (2nd Vertical GPU Available Separately). Vertical GPU Ribbon Cable 280mm: PCIE 3.0.
- Vertical GPU Slot Spacing: x3 Slots (60mm).
- Aquearo 6 LT Mount: Included on Bottom PSU Shroud for mounting inside of the PSU Shroud.
- Lighting: Integrated 30cm LED Strip position under top panel. (Install during case assembly).
- Materials: 6061 Aluminium, Cast Acrylic, 304 Stainless Steel
- Manufacturing Process: CNC Router, CNC Mill, CNC Lathe.
- Assembly: Assembled By Hand.
- M3 Hex Key.
- M4 Hex Key.
- M6 Hex Key.
Build log intro 1 – Post Malone – Musician turned PC Gamer
Build log intro 2 – Post Malone reacts to his Custom PC Concepts!
Build log intro 3 – Post Malone – Beerbongs and Bentleys Custom PC Case!
Post Malone Build Log Part 1 – This is the craziest build I’ve done yet
Post Malone Build Log Part 2 – EVERYTHING IS GOING WRONG!
Post Malone Build Log Part 3 – It’s ALMOST done! But why is it taking so long??
Post Malone Build Log Part 4 – Post Malone FINALLY gets his Custom Beerbongs & Bentleys Gaming PC!
Build log part 1 – This Build is RIDICULOUS… But There’s a Problem
Build log part 2 – The Most Important Part of a Water Cooled PC Build
Build log part 3 – Filled the Loop, Forgot the Motherboard
Build log part 4 – I’ve Never Put This Much Thought Into a Build Before
Build log part 5 – My SECRET WEAPON for Hardline Custom Water Cooling!
Build log part 6 – I Can’t Believe It’s (Almost) Finished!
Build log part 7 – The Most BEAUTIFUL Computer I’ve Ever Built!
Spectre – A See-Through PC Case??
AK-Mod at Computex 2018 with G-Skill & Intel:
Gskill Gold Shovel build#05 Singularity Cases Spectre
The Newegg and Intel Legendary PC Giveaway
ManualDownload Spectre 2.0 Assembly Manual
Download Spectre 2.0 Warranty
|Dimensions||690 × 690 × 210 mm|
|Vertical GPU Slot Spacing||
24pin: 700mm PCIE: 680mm & 650mm (Same For Dual GPU) EPS: 800mm. 830mm for second cable if motherboard requires dual EPS or an additional 4pin ATX. SATA Power: 260mm, 310mm & 360mm.
|Spectre Bitspower Fittings Package – Essentials||
Hardline Compression fittings – x9 90 degree Single Rotary – x3 90 degree Dual Rotary – x1 10mm Extension Fitting – x1 15mm Extension Fitting – x1 25mm Extension Fitting – x1 40mm Extension Fitting – x1 Quick Disconnect Male – x1 Quick Disconnect Female – x1 Mini D-Plug – x1
|Spectre Bitspower Fittings Package – Elite||
Hardline Compression fittings – x11 90 degree Single Rotary – x9 90 degree Dual Rotary – x4 10mm Extension Fitting – x1 15mm Extension Fitting – x1 25mm Extension Fitting – x3 30mm Extension Fitting – x2 40mm Extension Fitting – x1 Quick Disconnect Male – x1 Quick Disconnect Female – x1 Mini D-Plug – x1
|Spectre Fittings Package - Remarks||
– Essentials Package designed around 2x EK PE 360mm Radiators with a Single Vertically Mounted GPU. – Elite Package designed around 2x EK PE 360mm Radiators with Dual Vertically Mounted GPUs, Front Elite Kit and Side Elite Kit.
Questions and answers of the customers
Q Would it be possible to mod the right-hand panel of the PSU shroud (Part with the rectangular/ova... answer nowAsked by Dylan on March 5, 2020 5:27 amAnswered by the admin Yes we have done this mod before. Also we have a customer currently we are doing this panel for in tempered glass with a one way mirror. Request this in the notes of your order and we will get back to you with another invoice. We can do the mod for $50 or the tempered glass for $120.
Q Out of curiosity, do you guys have any plans to create a spectre case on either a full tower case... answer nowAsked by Caleb Carr on January 24, 2020 9:29 pmAnswered by the admin
Lets just say never say never, our priority would be full tower. There is only one integrated D5 pump top but you can add another normal reservoir or a Resonance to get a second pump and/or second loop.
Q Dose it come with the LED strip in the package ? If I buy it from a retailer , how can I claim t... answer nowAsked by Cristian B on January 22, 2020 10:10 pmAnswered by the admin Spectre does not come with an LED strip included but any 30cm LED strip will work. Currently purchasing through retailers you will not be able to get the Aquaero mount. This is only a free optional extra when purchasing through us. Due to the popularity we will be adding to all cases from now on though.
Q Are the side panels and distribution blocks acrylic or glass? If acrylic is it possible to be mad... answer nowAsked by Bruno on January 1, 2020 12:31 pmAnswered by the admin They are both made from acrylic. It is possible to make the side panel window from glass but not the distribution plate. The distro plate is CNC machined with extreme detail, it is not possible to make a piece like this from glass at least with current technology.
Q does it support xl atx motherboards like x499 and some x299 motherboards? I asked you before but ... answer nowAsked by Ahmed El Mekawi on December 28, 2019 5:00 pmAnswered by the admin Yes! Spectre will fit most XL-ATX motherboards because it has an extra 40mm of space between the bottom of the motherboard tray and the top of the PSU shroud. Most motherboards do not reach their full form factor size. They are somewhere between the form factor below and the stated form factor. Spectre is optimized for EATX but will fit XL-ATX with a height of up to at least 335mm which also leaves a margin so that it doesnt look cramped. This means that Spectre can fit all of the new TRX40 motherboards, at least the ones we have checked so far.