ETA: 3 weeks until shipping.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask us by using the “Questions & Answers” form below.
Introducing Spectre 2.0:
- Vertical GPU Mount now included
- 40% more fluid flow inside manifold.
- Stronger, lighter manifold design.
- 60% less manifold fasteners for a cleaner manifold.
- Cable routing tweaks for all components.
- New ventilation design on front and top panels.
- Front I/O Removed. Power Button Only for a cleaner build.
- Streamlined 8pin EPS, 4pin ATX Cable Routing with more direct route.
- Smaller more streamlined rear cable cover.
- Spectre Elite Kit add-on now available, adding one more manifolds.
- The first commercially available case with an integrated manifold, designed exclusively for liquid cooling.
- Integrated cable management channels and cable combs, just clip in your cables.
- Significant cost savings due to integration of the reservoir, pump top, pump cover, roughly half of the water-cooling loop and cable management. Vastly reduced build times.
- Modder friendly, no rivets, low component count, easy to assemble and disassemble. Easy to paint and modify aluminium components.
- Large radiator capacity, double that of the typical mid-tower case. 2x 360mm radiators 60mm thickness and thicker is possible.
- Incredible possibilities for lighting. The entire manifold glows with the addition of a single LED Strip in the integrated 30cm LED Strip position.
- Designed for maximum compatibility with a wide range of liquid cooling components.
- Supports multi GPU configurations.
- Flat packs for shipping to a small size.
- Front lighting feature.
- Maximum compatibility specifically for high end components. Enormous GPU and PSU length capabilities
Spectre is the first commercially available case with both water-cooling and full cable management integration. For over a decade Singularity Computers has been building high end custom water-cooled PCs, Spectre is the result of our experience. The goal was to create the first chassis with liquid cooling and cable management integration to increase the accessibility of liquid cooling and reduce build times. We created the first case with an integrated Reservoir, Pump Top, Pump Cover, half of the cooling loop and cable management channels. This means that you do not have to purchase these components or install them which reduces costs and particularly build time. There is no need to spend hours trying to perfect your cable management, just clip your cables into the integrated cable combs within minutes. Fill and drain ports are also integrated to simplify filling and draining your loop. At Singularity Computers integration does not mean reducing options and compatibility. We used a design process involving our experience and statistics, to create the perfect layout for the loop and cable routing for the case, for maximum compatibility with high end components.
All parts are carved from a solid block of material on a CNC Machine. This manufacturing process is the most precise and the highest quality possible for a PC Case. The materials are thick and strong, everything is over engineered. The aluminium is 6061 and anodized or powder coated, and the acrylic is clear cast. The fasteners are all stainless steel. The posts at the rear of the case are created from stainless steel on a CNC Lathe. We use gaskets instead of o-rings to increase durability and lifespan. Spectre after over 2 years has a warranty record with only a single part replacement required up to date.
Specifications & Compatibility:
- Motherboard Form Factor: XL-ATX (Max: 320mm x 285mm 7 Expansion Slots ( 8th slot fits but component cannot be mounted). EATX, ATX, MATX, Mini-DTX, Mini ITX.
- Case Form Factor: Mid Tower.
- Case Dimensions: L 533mm x W 313mm x H 575mm
- Package Dimensions: L 650mm x W 650mm x H 150mm
- Case Weight: 16kg
- Manifold Weight: 8kg.
- Case Weight In Package: 18KG.
- Expansion Slots: x7.
- Drive Capacity: 2.5” x3.
- Radiator Top: 360mm. (Up to 60mm thick with 1 set of 25mm fans)
- Radiator Front: 360mm. (Up to 60mm thick with 1 set of 25mm fans).
- Maximum GPU Length: 500mm.
- Maximum GPU Height: 150mm mounted on motherboard. (Unlimited height if vertically mounted).
- Maximum PSU Length: 280mm.
- Maximum CPU Cooler Height: 150mm
- Front Panel I/O: No Front I/O. Vandal Switch Power Button 19mm.
- Ports: Ports: x6 G1/4” BSPP. 1 Fill, 1 Drain.
- Pump compatibility: Any D5 Pump. (Pump Not Included).
- Cables: Integrated Cable Management is for 4mm sleeved cables.
- Cable Lengths: There is space for excess cable length inside of the PSU shroud. For exact lengths See
additional informationfor more details
Weight 17.5 kg Dimensions 530 × 510 × 295 mm Case Color Black Cable lengths 24pin: 700mm
PCIE: 680mm & 650mm (Same For Dual GPU)
EPS: 800mm. 830mm for second cable if motherboard requires dual EPS or an additional 4pin ATX.
SATA Power: 260mm, 310mm & 360mm.
- Fittings: Click Herefor more details
Spectre Bitspower Fittings Package
Spectre Bitspower Fittings Package – Essentials Spectre Bitspower Fittings Package – Elite PART QTY PART QTY Hardline Compression fittings – 16mm OD 9 Hardline Compression fittings – 16mm OD 11 90 degree Single Rotary – 16mm OD 3 90 degree Single Rotary – 16mm OD 9 90 degree Dual Rotary – 16mm OD 1 90 degree Dual Rotary – 16mm OD 4 10mm Extension Fitting – 16mm OD 1 10mm Extension Fitting – 16mm OD 1 15mm Extension Fitting – 16mm OD 1 15mm Extension Fitting – 16mm OD 1 25mm Extension Fitting – 16mm OD 1 25mm Extension Fitting – 16mm OD 3 40mm Extension Fitting – 16mm OD 1 30mm Extension Fitting – 16mm OD 2 Quick Disconnect Male – 16mm OD 1 40mm Extension Fitting – 16mm OD 1 Quick Disconnect Female – 16mm OD 1 Quick Disconnect Male – 16mm OD 1 Mini D-Plug – 16mm OD 1 Quick Disconnect Female – 16mm OD 1 Mini D-Plug – 16mm OD 1
Spectre Bitspower Fittings Package Remarks:
– Essentials Package designed around 2x EK PE 360mm Radiators with a Single Vertically Mounted GPU.
– Elite Package designed around 2x EK PE 360mm Radiators with Dual Vertically Mounted GPUs, Front Elite Kit and Side Elite Kit.
- Vertical GPU Mount: x1 included with ribbon cable. (Second can be purchased separately for dual GPUs).
- Aquearo 6 LT Mount: Included on Bottom PSU Shroud for mounting inside of the PSU Shroud.
- Lighting: Integrated 30cm LED Strip position under top panel. (Install during case assembly).
- Materials: 6061 Aluminium, Cast Acrylic, 304 Stainless Steel
- Manufacturing Process: CNC Router, CNC Mill, CNC Lathe.
- Assembly: Assembled By Hand.
- M3 Hex Key.
- M4 Hex Key.
- M6 Hex Key.
Build log intro 1 – Post Malone – Musician turned PC Gamer
Build log intro 2 – Post Malone reacts to his Custom PC Concepts!
Build log intro 3 – Post Malone – Beerbongs and Bentleys Custom PC Case!
Post Malone Build Log Part 1 – This is the craziest build I’ve done yet
Post Malone Build Log Part 2 – EVERYTHING IS GOING WRONG!
Post Malone Build Log Part 3 – It’s ALMOST done! But why is it taking so long??
Post Malone Build Log Part 4 – Post Malone FINALLY gets his Custom Beerbongs & Bentleys Gaming PC!
Build log part 1 – This Build is RIDICULOUS… But There’s a Problem
Build log part 2 – The Most Important Part of a Water Cooled PC Build
Build log part 3 – Filled the Loop, Forgot the Motherboard
Build log part 4 – I’ve Never Put This Much Thought Into a Build Before
Build log part 5 – My SECRET WEAPON for Hardline Custom Water Cooling!
Build log part 6 – I Can’t Believe It’s (Almost) Finished!
Build log part 7 – The Most BEAUTIFUL Computer I’ve Ever Built!
Spectre – A See-Through PC Case??
AK-Mod at Computex 2018 with G-Skill & Intel:
Gskill Gold Shovel build#05 Singularity Cases Spectre
The Newegg and Intel Legendary PC Giveaway
ManualDownload Spectre 2.0 Assembly Manual
Download Spectre 2.0 Warranty
|Dimensions||700 × 670 × 210 mm|
|Vertical GPU Slot Spacing||
|Spectre Bitspower Fittings Package – Essentials||
Hardline Compression fittings – 16mm OD x9
|Spectre Bitspower Fittings Package – Elite||
Hardline Compression fittings – 16mm OD x11
|Spectre Fittings Package - Remarks||
– Essentials Package designed around 2x EK PE 360mm Radiators with a Single Vertically Mounted GPU.
Questions and answers of the customers
Q With the current pandemic, will anything be delayed after purchase of the case answer nowAsked by Mica Hanke on April 20, 2020 10:06 pmAnswered by the admin
There will not be any delays, we are just putting a new batch into production this week. We have been quite lucky because we do a lot of our production in house.
Q Can front panel have brushed aluminum? And can you add USB type c or more io in the front panel? answer nowAsked by John Steve on April 7, 2020 2:00 amAnswered by the admin
Yes, we could modify a front panel to be in brushed aluminium. For the USB Type C we would probably add it on the back of the front panel at the bottom. We could do these two things for an extra fee. Contact us at here and we can provide a quote.
Q Would it be possible to mod the right-hand panel of the PSU shroud (Part with the rectangular/ova... answer nowAsked by Dylan on March 5, 2020 5:27 amAnswered by the admin Yes we have done this mod before. Also we have a customer currently we are doing this panel for in tempered glass with a one way mirror. Request this in the notes of your order and we will get back to you with another invoice. We can do the mod for $50 or the tempered glass for $120.
Q Out of curiosity, do you guys have any plans to create a spectre case on either a full tower case... answer nowAsked by Caleb Carr on January 24, 2020 9:29 pmAnswered by the admin
Lets just say never say never, our priority would be full tower. There is only one integrated D5 pump top but you can add another normal reservoir or a Resonance to get a second pump and/or second loop.
Immediate shippingIntroducing Wraith:
From the people who brought you the first ever PC Chassis liquid cooling integration, we now bring you Wraith. In development for the past 2 years since the release of Spectre, Wraith has all of the features of Spectre but in a smaller Mini-ITX Mini-DTX form factor. Now you can fit the most extreme components on the market into a very small space and have the ultimate in liquid cooling. Integrated cooling components include the Reservoir, D5 Pump Top, D5 Pump Cover, Fill Port, Drain Port and over half of the cooling loop. Integration and compatibility do not have to work against each other when you have more than a decade of experience building extreme liquid cooled systems. From a combination of statistics and experience we have created a port layout which will not inhibit compatibility or your creativity. Wraith has a cable cover so that stock cables can be used in a clean configuration, custom cables are not necessary. Despite its compact size Wraith can fit full sized GPUs, 2x 240mm radiators, 13x 2.5” drives and even a 3.5” drive and more. The case is designed to be modified and every component can be completely disassembled. As always we look forward to seeing your creativity with our design.